1. User Friendly system. You will find it very easy to enter all of your property’s DNA, listing price, description, and you can upload up to 20 photos. If you have more no problem just email them to us. Unlimited changes. Change the photos, change the description, change the price, whatever you like as many times as you like.
2. Customer Service. We are a people company. That means once you’re a customer real people are going to start working for you. It is not uncommon to get an email offering some suggestions to improve the description. Or we may suggest a better order of the photos. We are looking for any opportunity to improve your listing.
3. Marketing. Your property will be listed on Zillow, Trulia, and many other websites. If someone is looking for a home in your area they will find your home is for sale. And will know how to contact you.
4. Each property gets a unique website. The url is the address of the property, for example 123MainSt.com. This website is very important.
If someone wants to communicate with you, meaning they have a question, they want to make an appointment, or they want to make an offer, they first have to prove they are qualified and serious, by completing our one of a kind registration system. This way you only deal with those that can close versus those that are time wasters.
All questions and offers are emailed to you, and followed up with a phone call to confirm receipt. No need to log into our system.
All appointments are made with a live person from OwnersRE.com when it works best for you. We will call, text, and email you all appointments. We also confirm appointments 1 hour before the scheduled time.
5. Yard Sign. We send you an easy to install yard sign.
This is what the yard sign looks like.
6. All offers require proof of funds or pre approval letters. All loan documents are evaluated, and if needed contact to the loan officer on the pre approval is made to make sure the pre approval is real and not something filled out online. The results of which are emailed to you.
7. State Forms. If your state has approved state forms we will provide them. We also can recommend local title companies, and if needed attorneys to help as well.
8. Once you are in contract we will stay on top of the transaction by keeping in touch with all parties to make sure everyone is doing their part to close in a timely manner.
9. We NEVER sell your information to anyone, ever. From time to time there are companies that make special offers to our customers, we email you their info, we never give your information to anyone. Especially a realtor.
10. Once you close we will update all of the websites to reflect a sale, while you are counting how much you saved and how you wish you had another home to sell because it was such a good experience.